24 March 2008

News 2.0

Welcome to the new Amoeba Crunch news page, which takes advantage of comments, RSS feeds, simplified posting (for me), and other wonders we've come to expect from Web 2.0. Completists may find the old news page here.

That said, I'm working on a new album, Alternate Worlds, which is a companion disc to Sixteen Worlds. There was no such idea in my head on March 3. The next day I put together a list of humorous song titles (get it?) to kill some time. The next thing I know I've fallen down the slippery slope and am elbow deep in remixing. The overall composition is literally 90% complete as I type this (9 songs of 10), which means we're still looking at a few more weeks of mixing and mastering. Of course, I could have worked on the last song today instead of diddle with this damned page, but I couldn't resist seeing how far I could push Blogger.

Other projects are afoot too, based on some nice equipment I just got. But to say more now would spoil it.

No comments: